Nemix Models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Models for ESF, ZEQ2 and NNK.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemix
Admin
Admin
Nemix

What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies?   What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:42 pm

So, if I were to answer this question I'm going to lean towards the main fight in Dragonball Movie #6 'Return of Cooler'. Mainly, because I believe it's the biggest tribute to the series at the time of it's creation. Goku is Goku, Vegeta is actually Vegeta and they battle an interesting nemesis in Meta Cooler who regenerates through some sort of mechanical method at the behest of some sort of Death Star twist. I'd say he's probably the most insane concept of any enemy I've ever seen. I don't want to spoil the movie by explaining, but I recommend watching it ASAP.

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
https://nemixmodels.forumotion.net
Soul_Huey

Soul_Huey

What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies?   What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Mine is hands down DBZ Movie 11 - Bio-Broly

Just the Unique combining of the chars goten android 18 hercules and trunks fighting the rebuilt broly is truly amazing a very unique movie I'd say
Back to top Go down

What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies?
Page 1 of 1